Thursday 18th June 2020
We invite you to a day out encompassing quality golf, fine food and company. Returning to the picturesque Lilley Brook Golf Club, South West Golf Day is back and now’s your chance to swing to win!
Lilley Brook Golf Club’s undulating parkland course offers a superb test of golf for all abilities and is maintained in an excellent condition. Specimen trees feature on every hole and some of the finest views over the town, across to the Cotswolds and the Malvern Hills can be enjoyed from the upper holes.
Book today and come and play!
|09:00||Arrival, registration, coffee and biscuits|
|09:30||Brunch, bacon rolls and chips|
|10:30||Two tee start|
|20:30||Prizegiving and EIC raffle|
Team (3 Ball)
- Stableford Golf Competition
- 18-hole scratch score and subsidiary competitions
- Entry into the winner’s sweep stake
- Coffee and brunch
- Three-Course Dinner
- Three-Course dinner
- Prizegiving Entry
Prime Sponsorship Package – £1,800*
- Golf entry for two teams
- Three-Course dinner
- Sponsorship of one of the main competition prizes, a hole and a subsidiary competition.
- Complimentary Bar Tab
- Company logo on the screens during the dinner
- Recognition in all printed materials and online publications in relation to the event
- Series of social media posts with company name and logo as part of event social media campaign.
- Tailored sponsor boards with company logo on the course
- Your promotional material on sponsors table and in the competitors pack (leaflets, golf balls, pens etc.)
- Complimentary 3-Ball at Lilley Brook Golf Club
Sponsor a Hole – £350*
- Company branding on one of the holes and sponsorship towards the event
Prize Sponsorship – £50 or £100
- Your support will go towards what we can offer in prizes at the event and your company will be thanked on the night
* All prices exclude 20% VAT
02036 961 716
01453 845 471
Lilley Brook Golf Club
Cirencester Road, Cheltenham
The Electrical Industries Charity rely on prize donations to maximise the fundraising on the day so that they can help more people going through challenging times in your industry. If you would like to donate a prize or monetary value towards one, please contact Helen Ramage. You will be thanked along with other sponsors on the day.