Thursday 10th October 2019
We’d like to invite you to the first ever Sportsperson’s Dinner in Southern Region! Join us for an evening of great food and entertainment while spending quality time networking with colleagues and friends from our industry.
Your entertainment for the evening will be Welsh football manager and former professional footballer Dean Saunders and the talented comedian and impressionist Aaron James.
With such a great line up and location you can’t afford to miss this event, so book your table today!
|18:30||Arrival / Drinks at the bar|
|19:30||Food and Entertainment|
|22:00||EIC Raffle Draw|
Individual ticket - £65*
- 3-Course Dinner
Table of 10 - £650*
- 3-Course Dinner
- Table of 10 in front of the stage
- Company logo on all marketing materials sent out in the lead-up to the event and on the day, online and in print
- Opportunity to display company banners at the venue
- Company recognition by the MC on the night as the headline sponsor
- A5 advertisement in the table brochure
£50*, £100* or £150*
- Your support will go towards what we can offer in prizes at the event and your company will be thanked on the night
* All prices exclude 20% VAT
One of the top mainstream comedians in the UK today. He has many strings to his bow being an impressionist, host, auctioneer and presenter with an ability to work any type of event and make it fun-filled. With almost 30 years in the business, Aaron keeps busy with golf days, sporting dinners, corporate events, awards ceremonies, sporting hospitality, voice overs and charity auctions.
Career highlights include:
- Hosting three world title fights in Las Vegas, including Ricky Hatton v Floyd Mayweather at the Bellagio, sharing the stage with Lennox Lewis and Michael Buffer.
- Providing pre-match entertainment at Manchester United, Chelsea, Leicester city and many more as well as numerous champions league finals all over the world, and World Cup finals.
- Entertaining at Twickenham for Six Nations and Autumn Internationals.
Welsh football manager and former professional footballer who played as a striker in a career which lasted from 1982 until 2001. He played for Liverpool and Aston Villa in the 1990s and set a new British transfer record when he joined the former from Derby County.
He was capped 75 times at senior level for Wales between 1986 and 2001, scoring 22 times, making him one of the nation's highest-scoring and most-capped players of all time.
Following his retirement from playing in 2001, he entered football coaching and then management, firstly of non-league Wrexham (2008–2011) and since then of Doncaster Rovers (2011–2013), Wolverhampton Wanderers (2013), Crawley Town (2014–2015), and Chesterfield (2015).
Arora Hotel Gatwick-Crawley
We have secured a special room rate with the Arora Hotel at £65 per double room single or double occupancy. Breakfast is £10 per person and optional to the room rate. To book your room(s) please call hotel reservations team on 01293 530 000 and quote the booking code SPORTS/10119
The Electrical Industries Charity rely on prize donations to maximise the fundraising on the day so that they can help more people going through challenging times in your industry. If you would like to donate a prize or monetary value towards one, please contact Caitlin Mulcahy. You will be thanked along with other sponsors on the day.