Friday 7th December 2018
Many thanks to our headline sponsor…
Kick start the Christmas season at this year’s Yorkshire Christmas Lunch – the perfect event to entertain your colleagues and clients or treat your staff with superb catering and great entertainment in the heart of North Yorkshire. After a sold-out event in 2017, we can guarantee that the tables will go quickly. Book now and look forward to a fantastic day out!
- Individual ticket: £65*
Includes: 3-Course Lunch, Entertainment and prizes
- Table of 10: £650*
- Table of 12: £780*
For the first time we are offering a fantastic opportunity for one company to become Headline Sponsor of this sell-out event!
Headline Sponsorship - £1000*
- Table of 10 in a prime position in front of the stage
- Online marketing campaign across all our platforms before, during and after the event featuring headline sponsor
- Company logo on the table brochure and table plans
- Company logo on the online information pack sent out to all table hosts before the event
- Company logo on the TV’s in the room throughout the day
- Special thank you by the MC during the event
Prize Sponsorship -
£50* or £100*
or bring a prize on the day
- The prize will be presented in your company name
- Company logo on the TV’s throughout the day alongside other sponsors
A5 Table Brochure Advertisement - £100*
- Events team will be in touch to provide the advertisement specification
* All prices exclude 20% VATBuy now
|11:45||Entertainment by St John Fisher High School Band|
|13:00||Guests Seated for Lunch, Entertainment and Raffle|
Neil Ruddock is an English former professional footballer, television personality and actor. As a footballer he played as a central defender from 1986 to 2003, and was voted the 17th "hardest footballer of all time". He made his debut at Millwall, having been associated with the club since the age of 13, and also represented Tottenham Hotspur, Southampton, Liverpool, West Ham United, Crystal Palace, Queens Park Rangers and Swindon Town during professional career spanning 17 years. He was capped once by England, in 1994. Ruddock came out of retirement in 2015, aged 46, to play for United Counties League side Wellingborough Whitworth and is now a sought-after sports speaker for event entertainment.
Josh Daniels has been making people laugh since he first started changing the lyrics to songs as a twelve year old. Since then Josh has developed a name for himself with his great brand of joke heavy comedy mixed with musical songs.
Eric Dyer Yorkshire Region Committee
Liva IvanovaRegional Events Manager